shoes are notoriously difficult to keep clean – especially if they’re white. Even if you take extra care to avoid dirt and mud, it seems like they always end up looking a bit lackluster after just a few wears.
If you’re struggling to keep your white Hokas looking crisp and new, don’t worry – we’re here to help. In this blog post, we’ll share our top tips for cleaning all types of white Hoka shoes, including running shoes.
How To Clean White Hoka Running Shoes?
- Start by removing the insole and laces and giving them a good wash – this will help get rid of any embedded dirt or sweat.
- Next, fill a bucket or sink with cold water and add a mild detergent. Stir gently to combine.
- Dunk your shoes in the water and swish them around for a few minutes before letting them soak for 15-20 minutes.
- After they’ve soaked, use a soft-bristled brush (to avoid damaging the fabric) to scrub away any remaining dirt or stains.
- Rinse your shoes thoroughly with cold water and stuff them with newspaper so they retain their shape as they dry.
- Let them air dry overnight – resist the temptation to put them in the dryer, as this can damage the material.
Voila! Your shoes should be good as new.
We hope these tips have helped you get your white shoes clean and sparkling! If you have any other favorite tricks for cleaning running shoes, we’d love to hear about them. Happy cleaning!