Patients suffering from neuropathy might have difficulties standing, walking, or participating in various physical activities. Thankfully, nano socks have created a solution for such people by manufacturing products that offer enough compression and support to relieve pain and enhance recovery.
Do you know what nano socks are best suited for you? You don’t have to worry. The 5 best nano socks for neuropathy review below provides all the information you need to know.
But before we move into reviewing the 5 best products, let’s first look at their benefits.
How Beneficial are Nano Socks for Neuropathy?
Nano socks have immense benefits for neuropathy patients. It’s popularly recommended by doctors to patients who have various feet conditions, thanks to the compressions they provide that helps to stop swelling and enhance blood flow and oxygen supply around the arch and feet.
These socks are designed to maintain a good level of moisture, temperature, and pressure on the feet. They help in:
- Preventing bacteria and their effect on feet
- Protect the feet from physical injuries
- Provide support to feet arch
Neuropathy patients who don’t wear nano socks may suffer more feet complications, take a long time to recover, or have difficulties standing, walking, and exercising.
1. Bitly Ankle Brace Socks: Best Ankle Compression Sleeve for Women and Men
- From the Bitly brand
- They weigh 3 Ounces and have a size of 8.86 X 5.06 X 0.59 inches
- Grey in color
- They have great compression capabilities whose gentle pressure on your feet’s arch serves to relieve pain by increasing blood circulation around your fascia ligament.
- Designed to provide extra comfort making them ideal for workout sessions by neuropathic patients
- They can fit well in various feet sizes
- It comes with a 1-year money-back warranty
Best For: The socks are ideal for various uses ranging from standing to dance to exercising by persons suffering from neuropathy and other feet conditions. They can be worn day or night in cold and hot seasons.
Tips: Wearing the Bitly ankle brace socks for a long time can result in discomfort due to its tightness around the ankle. Consider taking them off when sleeping or wearing slightly bigger-sized socks.
2. Powerlix Nano Socks for Neuropathy: Best for Pain Relief – Treatment and Everyday Use
- From the POWERLIX brand
- They weigh 7.2 Ounces and have a size of 6.5 x 4.4 x 0.9 inches
- They are black
- They provide compressions to the feet to enhance pain relief and a speedy recovery to feet conditions
- They feature a special design to make them comfortable for standing, walking, exercising, and many other physical activities
- Their lightweight design makes them breathable, which helps to keep your feet dry and healthy
- Its 80% nylon and 20% spandex material makes them easy to stretch and fit into various feet sizes
- They come with a 1-year warranty
Best for: These Powerlix socks are ideal for persons having pain or discomfort on their feet due to feet conditions like plantar fasciitis. They are best for day or night use in cold or hot seasons.
Tips: If you have a feet condition, wearing these socks allows you to recover quickly while still moving around. You should choose socks with the right compressions when buying.
3. TechWare Pro Ankle Brace Socks: Best for Reduces Swelling and Heel Spur Pain
- They are from the TechWare Pro brand
- They have a size of 8.25 X 4.75 X 0.5 inches
- The socks provide a strong compression to relieve pain from muscle fatigue, arthritis, and injuries. They also promote blood circulation that reduces swelling and enhances a speedy recovery from feet conditions
- Its materials make it breathable and enable it to absorb moisture. This helps to keep the feet dry and healthy
- They provide arch support for extra comfort
- They are designed to fit well in various feet conditions and provide enough compressions to suit various needs
Best for: The strong compressions provided by these socks make them ideal for exercising and fitness activities. They can be worn by both men and women, during the day or night and in various weather conditions
Tips: While they may be relatively expensive, these socks are a good fit for persons having feet conditions and still want to stay physically active. You should get the right sleeve size, which will require you to consider the show size, as well as the arch and ankle circumference.
4. OrthoSleeve WC4 Wellness Socks: Best Nano Socks for Diabetic Neuropathy
- Manufactured by ING Source, Inc.
- Weigh 1.76 Ounces and have a size of 0.98 X 2.95 X 1.77 inches
- They are black crew in color
- They are specially designed to enable persons with neuropathy to relieve pain and recover quickly while still staying active
- The uses nano-bamboo charcoal to make it extra soft, breathable, and fashionable. This makes the socks comfortable and keeps the feet dry, which helps to reduce skin irritations and infections
- The light gradient compression technology provides extra padding around the toes and heel. It serves to relieve pain by reducing friction
- They feature silver ions that promote freshness, prevents foot odor, and keeps the feet dry and free from fungal infections
- They fit well in various feet sizes
Best for: The light gradient technology makes these socks ideal for persons with diabetic conditions, as well as other feet infections and irritations. They can be worn by both men and women in different environments.
Tips: It’s important to choose the right sleeve size when buying these socks for to help improve your health. If you find the socks not helpful after buying, you can claim a 100% refund, thanks to the manufacturer’s money-back guarantee.
5. Planters Faciatias Brace Heel Spurs Relief Sock: Best Womens Nano Socks for Neuropathy
- From the BLITZU brand
- They weigh 1.59 Ounces and have a size of 7.5 X 5 X 0.6 inches
- Pink in color
- They are designed to stimulate blood flow and provide pain relief and recovery to feet conditions likes plantar fasciitis, ankle, and splints
- Their design features a 360° Blitzu compression technology whose support enables feet protection from injuries, increased blood circulation to ease pain and heal feet conditions
- They are made with high-quality materials, making the socks soft, comfortable, and durable.
- Various feet sizes will fit well in these socks, thanks to their design. It’s ideal for various uses including walking, working out, cycling, hiking, and yoga sessions among others
Best for: These socks are ideal for women who have or are at risk of suffering plantar fasciitis, especially during their pregnancy period.
Tips: The compressions provided might be too tight for some users, causing more complications. You can avoid this by choosing the right sleeve size, or taking them off when sleeping.
Nano Socks Buying Guide
Nano socks exist in different sizes, styles, and are made using different materials. This makes the socks ideal for various uses.
How do you know the best nano socks when buying? Below are some helpful tips:
- Check the materials used in manufacturing them. Materials like merino wool and bamboo fiber help to absorb moisture and keep your feet dry and healthy
- Find socks with silver, charcoal, or cooper threads added in their manufacture. They help to prevent feet odor and infections
- Check the thickness of the socks; thick socks are ideal for cold environments while thin socks are ideal for hot environments
- Ensure that the socks have silicone or gel padding that helps to provide more support and comfort. It’s much better if you choose those with cushion cuts, which helps to protect you from feet injuries
- Ensure the socks are from a trusted brand
Before you buy any nano socks, ensure that they will help to solve your problem. For example, choosing tight socks may cause more foot complications. You can avoid this by getting the right sleeve size, which you can achieve by considering the shoe size, ankle, and arch circumference.
From the 5 best Nano socks for neuropathy review above, you’ll have an upper hand when deciding which one to choose when buying. Please note that the findings of the review are based on the unbiased views and observations of several users.
It’s also worth noting that the ideal choice of socks will differ from one person to another. Several factors come into play when deciding which one to buy, which includes the socks’ features and price.